Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Giving Thanks!

Thanksgiving is quickly approaching, and I have so much to be thankful for. I have really great owners that make sure I'm happy, healthy, and safe. They rarely get mad when I lick the cream cheese off their bagel that has been left unattended on their desk, or jump across their keyboard when they are working on an important project.

I always have plenty of food in my bowl, and great places to sleep during the day. One of my favorite places is front and center on the counter inside the store. This way I maximize the amount of people "paying attention" to me and telling me what a cute kitty I am.

Make sure as you celebrate this special day with those closest to you, that you let them know just how thankful you are that they are a part of your life. Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: